Prom Pictures Funny Prom Pictures Dads With Guns

This Dad "Threatened" His Girl'southward Prom Engagement With A Gun And Caused A Huge Argue Online

"If I e'er have a son and some lilliputian broad's dad tries to agree a gun anywhere near him in their prom photos I'm fighting the whole family."

Erstwhile NFL actor Jay Feely's daughter went to prom this past weekend. So he decided to "warn" her boyfriend, past posing for a photograph with the couple and his gun. He and so posted the photo to Twitter.

"Wishing my cute daughter and her appointment a great time at prom #BadBoys," he wrote.

The photo went super viral, and sparked a huge give-and-take online. Many women said they were grossed out that in the year 2018, a dad would make this joke.

Nothing screams gun safety like threatening your girl'due south prom appointment with a handgun. 🤷🏻‍♀️ https://t.co/AsGCmKo3an

Shannon Watts, the founder of Moms Need Action, noted the photo was particularly weird with all the talk about gun violence in the country right now.

Oh yay - American dads have kicked off the season of "let'south pretend I'chiliad going to shoot my daughter'southward engagement for for impugning her chastity" pics. https://t.co/JRkhQTmKRV

Many women said they would not let their son go to prom with the girl of a dad who pulled out his gun on them.

If my son goes to prom with your daughter and you lot thinks it okay to pull a gun on my son. I volition personally upwards strap on you and your girl. I don't pull guns on my son Yous DONT EITHER

"If I ever have a son and some piddling broad's dad tries to hold a gun anywhere near him in their prom photos I'm fighting the whole family."

if I ever have a son and some niggling broad'southward dad tries to hold a gun anywhere almost him in their prom photos I'm fighting the whole family unit

Nope nope nope.

My son would not existence going to prom. Idc how good the hoe look. You will not pull a gun on my kid. https://t.co/aM3g8W3mL6

Girl, cheerio.

As some pointed out, what if the reverse happened?

When my son goes to prom I'g gunna hold a gun to somebodys girl and see if it's nevertheless funny🤷🏻‍♀️ https://t.co/f122PYH06c

And others chosen it "creepy as hell."

I cringe every fourth dimension I see a prom film of a couple with her dad holding a gun as a threat to her date. Similar???? How do y'all think it'due south funny/cute for a dad to be and so possessive over his child that he'south threatening her appointment with a gun??? Call me weird only that's CREEPY AS HELLLLLLL.

Mm-hmm.

"Not all men." "My girl isn't dating until she'south thirty." "Let me pose with a gun in her prom pictures." 🙄

Wendy gets it.

I'm telling you right at present if I always have a child and one of y'all yeehaw gun toting fucks points information technology at them for a prom photo you getting your shit wrecked https://t.co/wLWbLuM2JA

Yup.

If you point a gun at my son because he's taking your daughter to prom, this is how nosotros're gonna finish upward

Nevertheless, many other people said the outrage was annoying, saying this is a joke that has happened forever.

and then annoyed with people who are making this such a huge deal.. it'southward a joke, he's not pointing the gun at him.. did you guys not take dads growing up? I feel like everyone'southward dad at least alluded to this when you went to prom. https://t.co/8E4ZYuDIep

They pointed out many other examples.

To everyone getting "offended" from the Jay Feely gun prom photo, this is a impaired dad joke that'due south been effectually for decades. It was even a meme years agone and a joke in 'Bad Boys 2.' Enough with your faux outrage and stop making everything into a stupid political debate... https://t.co/YD8nGrJ1n7

They suggested haters "consume a gluten gratuitous dick."

If y'all're offended by the Jay Feely gun/prom date pic, hither's some communication. STFU, go hug a tree and go consume a gluten free dick. When the hell did everyone lose their sense of humor?

Feely responded to the controversy, saying the photograph was "obviously intended to be a joke" and that he takes "gun safety seriously."

The prom moving picture I posted was apparently intended to exist a joke. My Girl has dated her boyfriend for over a year and they knew I was joking. I have gun safety seriously (the gun was not loaded and had no prune in) and I did not intend to be insensitive to that important issue

BuzzFeed News has contacted Feely for additional annotate.

adamspecar1979.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/stephaniemcneal/bad-boys

0 Response to "Prom Pictures Funny Prom Pictures Dads With Guns"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel